Tybee’s first seasonal art market taking place at multiple locations on Tybee’s North End Arts District. Multiple artist will be located at Tybee’s North End Shops, Galleries, Bars and Restaurants with maps directing customers to their favorite businesses/artists. This will be a show with spots for up to 60 local artists. This is a Tybee Arts Association Sponsored Event. Apply soon to reserve your space!
March 10 | May 5
NOW Accepting applications for the MARCH 10TH Market.
Deadline to enter is JANUARY 31ST , selected vendors will be notified no later than FEB 9th.
- Arts & Crafts/ Makers Vendor
items sold must be the original, handcrafted work of the artists or craftsman named on the application. Arts & Crafts Vendors guarantee the accuracy of the description of merchandise to be sold as work created by their own hands. Artists/craftsman must be present for the duration of the festival. Selected vendors will be notified via email in a timely manner, all fees will be due at that time.
Vendor fee $65
- Applications will be approved or denied based on event needs, space availability and/or amount of duplicate products. The submission of an application does not guarantee acceptance into the event. All decisions are at the discretion of Tybee Arts Association, who has a right to deny or cancel any application that does not meet its expectations and/or guidelines. Exclusivity is not guaranteed, but we will do our best to separate different artists and makers to different locations.
- There are NO REFUNDS for approved vendors. Approved vendors that cancel, are a no-show, or leave early, will forfeit vendor application fee(s) and future events. TAA has no control over weather conditions, natural disasters, and/or changes to any Local, State or Federal Order to include COVID-19. In the event of inclement weather vendors can be moved to a different date.
- Vendors must supply their own tents, tables, chairs, payment systems, etc. WIFI may or may not be available. (some locations may not require tents, artist/vendors will be notified location specifics ahead of the event.) There may or may not be electricity at your location. We can’t promise that it will be available.
- All vendors are subject to review by the City of Tybee Island Business License office. Vendors must hold a Tybee Business License or obtain a vendor permit.
- Vendors agree to hold harmless the City of Tybee Island/ Tybee Arts Association, their employees, volunteers, sponsors, etc. from any suits or claims. Vendors agree to comply with the rules set forth or implemented on the day of the event. Tybee Arts Association reserves the right to revise any rule for the betterment of the event and/or customers.
- Vendors must be aware of and comply with all current special event rules, regulations, and guidelines. Tybee Arts Association and the City of Tybee Island reserves the right to modify the policies, rules, and regulations at its discretion at any time. Be aware that violators may be banned from future participation even though their work may have been approved and vendor space fees paid. Only approved vendors will be allowed to participate. Vendors shall conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner while participating at the event.